WATERS OF LIFE
Waters of Life is our division focusing specifically on Corporate Coaching for the Hospitality Industry.
Helen Burnard, Life Coach & Counselor ~ BA (MW.hon), has many years experience in the hospitality industry, running her own B&B, lecturing and traveling worldwide to various establishments & different cultures. Read more about her vast experience on the About Us page.
Helen views mentoring as a partnership with the establishment to focus on the development of staff and passing on personalized, domain-specific knowledge.
As a mentor, Helen helps to set the program, with the primary aim to advance knowledge, perspective and vision in order to develop full staff potential. Hospitality coaching focuses on creating a staff culture with a difference and a corporate attitude within your establishment to provide an extraordinary service, thereby drawing new clients but most of all maximizing client loyalty.
If you are struggling with any of the following, we provide solutions tailor made for you and your establishment.
- Demotivated staff, doing just the bare minimum
- Exhaustion, just too tired to care because of long hours and stress – very normal
- A tired looking establishment that needs an upgrade but you do not know where to begin to upgrade?
- Lacking staff training
- A drop in clientele and income
Are you considering opening your own establishment but have no idea where to start? We can help.
- The biggest mistake future establishment owners make is to assume, because they like to entertain this industry is for them. Just one of the reasons why there is such a high number of establishments who close down within the first two years of existence. We will gladly sit down with you and discuss the demands of the hospitality industry giving you the opportunity to see if you fit the profile.
- Hidden costs that no one tells you about, can you afford this?
- Do you have the personality that matches this industry?
- What do you know about staff management?
- A cut above the competition
- Website and marketing assistance
- Staff training
Please feel free to contact us whether to book a consultation or just a question. We look forward to hearing from you.